Tiffany M. Hurwitz, Elisabeth D. Kozlow, and Michael J. Kurzman to Present at NBI’s Construction Contracts Seminar on December 4th
Firm Attorneys Tiffany M. Hurwitz, Elisabeth D. Kozlow, and Michael J. Kurzman will be presenting at the National Business Institute’s Construction Contracts: Negotiating Key Provisions seminar in Fort Lauderdale on December 4, 2014.
Ensuring the best possible outcome for your client, whether they are an owner, a contractor or a subcontractor is extremely important.
The benefits of attending this seminar:
- Know the pros and cons of various pricing methods for owners and contractors.
- Effectively negotiate better pay-if-paid clauses by understanding the other side's perspective.
- Evaluate different standard contract change order language and modify it to best benefit your client.
- Recognize potentially harmful indemnity clause language and know how to tailor it to suit your client's best interests.
- Ensure that contracts contain the necessary insurance provisions to protect your clients.
- Learn best practices to ensure that liquidated damage provisions are not construed as penalties.
- Find out how AIA mutual consequential damage waivers fall short and also appropriate alternatives to them.
To register please visit: www.nbi-sems.com or call 800-930-6182