The construction law attorneys of Siegfried, Rivera, Hyman, Lerner, De La Torre, Mars & Sobel, P.A., are nationally recognized as some of the leading providers of legal counsel and representation in the construction industry. We represent a diverse client base at all levels of the construction process, including owners and developers, design professionals, general contractors, construction managers, specialty trade contractors and material suppliers.
The firm's construction dispute lawyers bring years of experience to every type of project, both private and governmental, from the smallest residential or retail renovation to the largest mega-project, including airports, courthouses, stadiums, theme parks and urban high rises.
Our lawyers focusing on construction matters provide strategic legal counsel on matters involving project development and execution as well as dispute avoidance and resolution, including representation from bidding, contract negotiation, insurance claims, project support and claim presentation, through trial, arbitration or appeal.
The corporate and construction law practice groups at Siegfried, Rivera, Hyman, Lerner, De La Torre, Mars & Sobel, P.A., provide a full range of construction related services. Our construction attorneys are led by Fellows in the American College of Construction Lawyers, and we routinely offer counsel and representation involving:
- Construction Liens
- Establishing, Enforcing and Valuing Construction Liens
- Alternate Remedies to Construction Liens
- Bonds in Construction Liens
- Lenders’ Responsibilities and Fraudulent Liens
- Attorneys’ Fees and Interest Awards in Construction Liens
- Construction Defects
- Insurance Coverage for Construction Defect Claims
- Attorney Fee Awards in Construction Defect Claims
- Construction Contract Drafting