Every matter is unique, and we are committed to understanding every nuance.
Whether we are trying or arbitrating a challenging construction matter, handling a major real property acquisition, representing your Community Association on every aspect of its existence, or guiding your corporation through treacherous waters, Siegfried, Rivera, Hyman, Lerner, De La Torre, Mars & Sobel, P.A. is committed to careful planning, analysis and implementation.
We view every client and every matter personally and professionally, and work diligently to exceed expectations.
- Bankruptcy, Financial Restructuring and Creditors’ Rights
- Community Association Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Condominium Warranty
- Construction Law
- Construction Liens
- Establishing, Enforcing and Valuing Construction Liens
- Alternate Remedies to Construction Liens
- Bonds in Construction Liens
- Lenders’ Responsibilities and Fraudulent Liens
- Attorneys’ Fees and Interest Awards in Construction Liens
- Construction Defects
- Insurance Coverage for Construction Defect Claims
- Attorney Fee Awards in Construction Defect Claims
- Construction Contract Drafting
- Insurance Law
- Real Estate Law